[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Explicit set of identity login?

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 23:01:09 EDT 2007

This is probably a security concern since I didn't see any identity.setLoggedIn method or something along that lines. I am basing an app. on the seam-gen utilty and have added a registration page. When the user is registered and persisted I want the identity field to automatically be set to logged in so when they return to the home page it understands that the new user is now authenticated.

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks, S.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068070#4068070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068070