[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModelSelection and ClassCastException

yohann49 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 03:40:56 EDT 2007

thanks for your reply...

After some check of my .ear, there's no duplicate import of hibernate... To make some stuff working, I had to add these jars to the glassfish lib directory:
hibernate-all.jar
thirdparty-all.jar
jboss-archive-browsing.jar
In my ear and my war, all the jars i have are :
EAR :
commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
commons-digester-1.6.jar
el-api.jar
el-ri.jar
jboss-seam-debug.jar
jboss-seam.jar
jsf-facelets.jar
WAR (under WEB-INF/lib):
ajax4jsf-1.1.1.jar
jboss-seam-ui.jar
oscache-2.3.2.jar
richfaces-3.0.1.jar
That's a bit weird, because the page before the one which raise the exception contains a DataModel, and it works just fine...
All i have to do is to display in a first page a list of orders you can click on, then display the orderlines relatives to this order and when a user clicks on a orderline, he may see the items that are relative to it. It crashes when the user clicks on the orderline...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068117#4068117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068117