[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - web application on several ports

sabagh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 05:31:30 EDT 2007

I am trying to deploy serveral web applications , where each of them should be available on different port.
e.g. : the "Web" application should be avalibale on port 8080 http://localhost:8080/Web, and the "Web2" application should be avalibale on port 8081 http://localhost:8081/Web2.
As I understand - I can not create serveral instances of the tomcat (JbossWeb class) (or can I?)
I tried using virtual hosts that will be defined in differnt "service" sections inthe tomcat configuration file and then direct each web application to the correct virtual host - but JbossWeb ignores the other "service"s.
One other idea I had is to direct a "host" of an "Engine" to a "connector" or a "connector" to serve a "host" - unfortunately, I don't know if it is possible (if it is - please let me know how)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068142#4068142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068142