[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How to connect my EJB to Firebird database?

bigm25 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 10:54:31 EDT 2007

The wiki says athttp://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SetUpAFirebirdDatasource
to use <local-tx-datasource> instead of <tx-connection-factory>
and i can confirm that it works this way.

I just wonder, is this a bug or a feature? tx-connection-factory seems like more advanced, but it ceased to work with the current Jboss 4.2.1 / Jaybird 2.1.1 -combination...

Are there any drawbacks in using the local-tx-datasource? Or should we just forget about this issue?

Regards,

Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068242#4068242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068242