[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ClassCastException on remote calling of an EJB3.0

broneo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 11:34:09 EDT 2007

First of all thanks for the fast response.

I tried the idea you had before. If i search for ClientBean/remote it is shown an error which says that the lookup didn`t work.

As far as i can tell the lookup works fine as i get

org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext at e32802

if i do the lookup without the casting. As i understood this is the reference to my bean. (please correct me if i`m wrong)
I also find the Bean in the JMX console of my Application server. So i think it is really the casting that throws the error.

Is it possible that some libs are  missing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068266#4068266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068266