[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - LDAPExtLoginModule: How to prevent UserPrincipal from being

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 12:12:25 EDT 2007

I've been breaking my head over working around a JBoss Portal bug that prevents access to the dashboard if the Principal has a "." (dot). So, I can't use JBoss Portal if I logged in as "temp at company.com" or "first.last at company.com", etc.

To be able to workaround this, I need to avoid the addition of the UserPrincipal automatically. What do I need to do to achieve this, and is it even possible?

Does JBoss security code use AOP interceptors to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068282#4068282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068282