[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - #{identity.logout} rerenders page as if still logged in

svetzal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 19:46:42 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Been fighting with this for a while, not sure what's up. JBoss 4.2.0 w/JSF1.2 RI, Seam 1.2.1.GA.

I am calling #{identity.logout} but the page that comes back is the same page as if still logged in.

If I refresh, I am truly logged out (no session, redirected to login).

I've tried several things to try and get it to refresh the page proper, including:

    <navigation from-action="#{identity.logout}">
  |         <redirect/>
  |     </navigation>

in my pages.xml, but to no avail.

Any ideas? According to docs, this is just supposed to work :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068402#4068402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068402