[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Maven 2 plugin. dependency scope?

anders3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 28 07:40:23 EDT 2007

I use the following dependency

  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>org.jboss.maven.plugins</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>maven-jbossaop-plugin</artifactId>
  |       <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  |     </dependency>
  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>jboss</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>jboss-aop</artifactId>
  |       <version>2.0.0.alpha2</version>
  |     </dependency>
  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>jboss</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>jboss-common</artifactId>
  |       <version>4.0.2</version>
  |     </dependency>
  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>concurrent</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>concurrent</artifactId>
  |       <version>1.3.4</version>
  |     </dependency>

this means that maven-jbossaop-plugin becomes part of the production artifacts in the ending target.

I have tried to
1) remove the dependency
2) scope to provided
both ends up missing classes in the build

I have no overview of AOP, but I think something is wrong here!!!

scoping it to test will probably work ?? :-)

/Anders

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068440#4068440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068440