[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Invalid invocation of local interface (null container)

piscean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 28 12:07:34 EDT 2007

I am using jboss-4.2.1.GA server, jre1.6.0_02. I am just stuck with this. If I try anything other than HelloBean/remote, it gives errors saying not bound. I checked the jndiview, the names HelloBean/remote and HelloBean/local are showing up there. So I assume, the deploy is deployed correctly. It is just some issue with client, I am missing something small.. Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068455#4068455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068455