[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help with compilation from CVS - maven site plugin not f

dmitriy.lapko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 28 16:53:02 EDT 2007

I found the reason of the problem.

The problem was fixed when I deleted C:\Documents and Settings\dlk\.m2 folder. It is a repository of maven where it stores all loaded jars. After that it started to reload libraries again. It looks like it failed to load one of jars which was needed for compilation and didn't notice it :( It didn't try to reload it again, it doesn't check checksum for loaded jars (I think it is an issue for maven).

If I would know, what jar was spoiled, I could reload only it, I think.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068477#4068477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068477