[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - begginer's question

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 29 06:54:15 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I know this might be a stupid question but I could not find the answer so I hope you can help me a bit.

I started using Seam this week, but I can't seem to make the "helloworld" example to work. I mean that when I hit the button "say hello", I enter a name, and when I click ok, a debug window appears. I know that this example should register the new user into a database, so I'm guessing that the problem is with the database configuration(which by the way, I dont know where it is).

Can anywone suggest something ? I need to get down with Seam as quickly as possible, need to do my BSc project.

Regards,
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068527#4068527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068527