[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SeamTest breaks on drools 4.0

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 29 15:52:51 EDT 2007

Scenario:

Create a new seam-gen project, using lastest Seam from CVS.  Use seam-gen to create a new action.  Run the unit test.  It fails with the following:

aused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: The Eclipse JDT Core jar is not in the classpath
        at org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration.setCompiler(JavaDialectConfiguration.java:98)
        at org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration.init(JavaDialectConfiguration.java:56)
        at org.drools.compiler.PackageBuilderConfiguration.buildDialectRegistry(PackageBuilderConfiguration.java:134)
        ... 57 more
... Removed 28 stack frames

I've recently upgraded my app to latest seam from CVS, and am getting the same symptoms.  Is this working for others?  I see one other person on google having the issue, but didn't find a resolution.  Is this working for others?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068556#4068556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068556