[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: external authentication-any pointers for a beginner?

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 29 22:35:24 EDT 2007

This is getting too complex.  Try simply overriding the configuration factory class like this:

@Name("org.jboss.seam.security.configurationFactory")
  | @BypassInterceptors
  | @Scope(ScopeType.STATELESS)
  | @Install(precedence = DEPLOYMENT)
  | public class MyConfigFactory extends Configuration
  | {
  |    protected AppConfigurationEntry createAppConfigurationEntry()
  |    {
  |       return new AppConfigurationEntry(
  |             CustomLoginModule.class.getName(),
  |             LoginModuleControlFlag.REQUIRED,
  |             new HashMap<String,String>()
  |          );
  |    }
  | }

Unfortunately you need to set the install precedence to DEPLOYMENT because the configuration factory in Seam defaults to APPLICATION (I've fixed this in CVS now, so if you're using latest CVS you don't need the @Install line).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068585#4068585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068585