[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.2.1, AS 4.2.1, @Restricted method gives NoClassDe

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 02:05:57 EDT 2007

Further checking, the Sun RI is used in only two files in Seam:

./main/org/jboss/seam/util/EL.java:import com.sun.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl;

I think I'm at an impasse here, and will simply remove the @Restricted declarations at this point, and rely on the UI elements to prevent unauthorized use until this can be fixed.  This is for an internal use thing with a very small user group at this point, for testing, not real deployment, so that's a reasonable decision for Right Now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068611#4068611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068611