[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - delpoyment of the application

amit007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 04:20:47 EDT 2007

hi....
        i m trying to deploy my application through Jboss 4.0.1. do i need to keep the application folder in the same directory. i have kept my application as in Jboss. but can u give me the datails of flies in which i have to make the changes so that my application runs. i am using database as in MSSQL with windowsxp.  i have made some changes in files jboss-service.xml,mssql-ds.xml.

when i try to run my application it gives bad packet error 18245.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068628#4068628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068628