[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Message DB + Oracle database connection count problems

sks4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 04:29:53 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :

  | The AvailableConnections is actually the number of permits available to enter the pool.
  | Its not necessarily the same thing as the checked out connections
  | though it should be pretty similar and only transiently different.

Noted.

Next time the problem hits again, I will try to enable the traces. I hope that will be helpful. Regarding the weakhashmap, i might not change at it as its a prod system. Also the first connection that system made (from the initializer servlet) is still present in it. Just getting a clue would be fine enough.

Thanks,
Suds

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068631#4068631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068631