[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBPM Process Instance - Could not enlist in transaction on e

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 06:08:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

i'm using jbpm to work with workflows.
Here is my problem :
i'm deploying my process definition fine with the plugin. I check in the database and everything is fine.
But when trying to acces that process definition from my webapp, i encounter some issues.

I believe that this is because of misconfiguration of either datasources or transaction manager.
Sadly i dont know enough to find some solution to that.

Here is my jbpm code :

 JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration=JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
    JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
    try {
      String processName = "Acces";
      ProcessInstance processInstance = jbpmContext.newProcessInstance(processName);
    } finally {
      jbpmContext.close();
    }

In my jbpm-ds.xml :

   <local-tx-datasource>
      <jndi-name>JbpmDS</jndi-name>
      <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@srvsa.ne:1521:dbp</connection-url>
      <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>
      <user-name>bbbbb</user-name>
      bbbbb
      <min-pool-size>1</min-pool-size>
      <max-pool-size>5</max-pool-size>
      <idle-timeout-minutes>0</idle-timeout-minutes>
    </local-tx-datasource>

In the logs of JBOSS, i have this :

11:43:19,872 INFO  [TransactionFactoryFactory] Using default transaction strateg
y (direct JDBC transactions)
11:43:19,887 INFO  [TransactionManagerLookupFactory] No TransactionManagerLookup
 configured (in JTA environment, use of read-write or transactional second-level
 cache is not recommended)
11:43:19,887 INFO  [SettingsFactory] Automatic flush during beforeCompletion():
disabled

I believe there is a link between this and my exception :

org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: a623635:94c:46adb26e:56 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >)
	org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.managedConnectionReconnected(TxConnectionManager.java:343)
	org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.reconnectManagedConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:518)
	org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:399)

Does anyone know about this ?

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068652#4068652