[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Classloader problems

gressho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 06:36:04 EDT 2007

I've checked, the jboss-portal.sar-directory is 2.6.1. There is no WEB-INF/lib2 in the admin war in 2.6.0. I've deleted all in temp and in work-directories, just to be sure.
So which class do I have to load in portlet.xml? I chose
com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet.
I observed something else: my new page is shown even to unathenticated users, but
they don't have the rights to. Only two groups should see it (admin group and a group
of my own). That worked perfectly in 2.4.

Best wishes

Werner Gresshoff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068665#4068665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068665