[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: login & logout options

caye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 08:59:37 EDT 2007

I have been working with it and the login works perfectly with the solution that Ricardo gave me (thanks a lot!), but the logout is a little bit more difficult, it looks like its impossible to persist the object if i try to do it using the org.jboss.seam.preDestroyContext.SESSION. I have been reading one post of you Ricardo and it seems that you fixed making a stateless session bean and changing the entityManager to @PersistenceContext instead of @In.

But for me i dont know why doesn't work, is it possible to check out somewhere the events that occur when someone login/out? Then i can try to use the @Observer that seems a better way

This is the code:

components.xml

<event type="org.jboss.seam.preDestroyContext.SESSION">
  | 		<action expression="#{userHandler.setLogoutDate(authenticatedUser)}"/>
  | </event>

UserHandler

public void setLogoutDate(CustomUser user) {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068710#4068710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068710