[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Need help with Timer in Seam application

nhieb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 09:14:16 EDT 2007

Thanks for responses!
Seam
Created-By: 1.5.0_07-87 ("Apple Computer, Inc.")
Seam-Version: 1.2.1.GAImplementation-Version: 1.2.1.GA

Also, wise_guybg, you are correct about the  org.jboss.seam.notLoggedIn" component in components.xml/ Howerver, removing that doesn't solve the problem. It throws NotLoggedInExcpetion while trying to load the entity. The funny thing i noticed is the following.
If i load an entity that doesn't have a collection (lazy fetch type), the entity is loaded fine. but when i am trying to get entity with collections, the excpetion is thrown. Even the authentification in method doesn't solve that problem
Identity identity = new Identity();
  |         identity.setUsername(TEST_USERNAME);
  |         AuthenticatorImpl authenticator = new AuthenticatorImpl();
  |         authenticator.setIdentity(identity);
  |         authenticator.setEntityManager(em);
  |         authenticator.setLog(Logging.getLog(Authenticator.class));
  |         authenticator.authenticate();
  |         authenticator.setActor(new Actor());
I have a temproraily fix -getting the properties this way
Query query= em.createQuery
  |                 ("select new map(r.id as id, r.amount as amount, r.createdDate as created, " +
  |                  "r.dueDate as due, r.reference as reference, r.status as status, r.createdBy as who) " +
  |                  "from WireTransferRequest r where r.dueDate >= :beginDate and  r.dueDate  <= :endDate"+
  |                 " and r.status<>:status" )
  |                 .setParameter("beginDate", beginDate)
  |                 .setParameter("endDate", endDate)
  |                 .setParameter("status", Status.TRANSMITTED);
and then creating objects and setting the pulled properties, but still wondering if there is a nice fix for that

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068714#4068714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068714