[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - war file exploded in tmp folder

m_bojarski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 09:58:48 EDT 2007

Hi I am using JBoss 4.2.0GA. When i copy/paste a WAR file into the server/default/deploy directory, the JBoss server explodes it into server/default/tmp/deploy directory. When i try to access my application via web browser, it goes to the default page as specified in web.xml, but cannot seem to find any servlets that are mapped in web.xml. I get a 404 resource not found error. I am not using any jboss specific xml description files in my WEB-INF or META-INF folder within the WAR file. I am just wondering if this tmp folder where the WAR is being expanded is responsible for the servlets not being found. They are all mapped correctly in web.xml. Any help would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068730#4068730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068730