[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: delpoyment of the application

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 11:29:06 EDT 2007

What do you mean by: "do i need to keep the application folder in the same directory."? What directory?

I do not understand this statement: "i have kept my application as in Jboss."  Could you provide some clarification?

Could you post the mssql-ds.xml file. Make sure you bracket the contents of the file with [ code ]...[/ code ] (without the spaces). You could also select the the contents and click the 'Code' button.

Please post the full stack trace for the error you are seeing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068781#4068781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068781