[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Best Seam Development Environment? (Switch from MC to EJ

-Arthur- do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 12:07:59 EDT 2007

Which version of Jboss AS do you recommend? I have free choise, because im currently starting to deal with Application Servers. (Should i try 5.0.0Beta2 or is it too unstable?)
I have worked with Tomcat5.5 before.

Do you have any tutorial which explains how i can setup my environment?

The AS brings its own libs (Hibernate, JSF, etc.) There aren't any problems to avoide those libs, rigth? I want to use the newest Hibernte Version and MyFaces 1.2 (JSF 1.2 Implementation) instead of JSF RI. (Beacuse some Tomahawk Componentes are usefull e.g. t:popup)
I like to manage dependencies on my own, rather than use obsolete libs.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068791#4068791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068791