[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss scheduler (processor) problem on Tomcat...

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 04:06:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
I got working app on JBoss 4.0.5 using Seam scheduler (also working fine). Now I try to run my app on tomcat 5.5. Everythink I think so far works, but when I try to start my scheduler i get null pointer exception on processor.
Do I need to do some anythink special to run my scheduler on tomcat?

here is my source code:

  | @In(create=true)
  | EngineProcessor processor;
  |

  |         try {
  |
  |         	long interval = 2 * 1000;
  | 	        @SuppressWarnings("unused")
  | 			Timer timer = processor.scheduleBuildings(new Date(), interval, null);
  |         }
  |         catch (RuntimeException e) {
  |         	log.error("Scheduler ->engineControler - calcTasks(): " + e.getMessage());
  |         }

and here i get processor = null

On JBoss this works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069032#4069032