[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how can i use Identity

galvino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 04:30:05 EDT 2007

i created my database and I load my identity with this metho:

  | public void loadIdentities() {
  | 		JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  |
  | 		JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | 		try {
  | 			Entity[] entities = IdentityXmlParser
  | 					.parseEntitiesResource("identity.db.xml");
  | 			IdentitySession identitySession = new IdentitySession(jbpmContext
  | 					.getSession());
  |
  | 			assertNotNull(identitySession);
  |
  | 			for (int i = 0; i < entities.length; i++) {
  | 				identitySession.saveEntity(entities);
  | 			}
  | 		} finally {
  | 			jbpmContext.close();
  | 		}
  | 	}

now, on an web application i want to create a login page that verify, login and password by using identities loaded

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069055#4069055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069055