[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JMS PM cannot delete message

atopolewski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 04:44:20 EDT 2007

It seems that I have hit the same problem.

Oracle 10.2.0.3 (3 nodes RAC cluster)
RedHat x86_64 2.6.9-34.ELsmp
JBoss  [Zion] 4.0.3SP1
There is no data replication of any kind in our database.

When I connect JMS pool to the RAC service that is tied to one node then the problem does not occur. When I let it run on three nodes then the exception occurs for a small percentage of the messages. Our effects are the same if we run JBoss clustered or on a single node. There is a difference in the behavior only if I let the pool run on one node or three nodes.

I have been looking on the internet for more information with no results.
Please post anything useful if you can.

Regards,
AnT

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069062#4069062