[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Could not create Component : class is abstract!

doballve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 06:10:19 EDT 2007

Hi Stefano,

As you might have figured out by now, Seam cannot instantiate your component class (defined w/ @Name("jwf_clifor")) because the class is marked as abstract. Looks like @Name can only be used in non-abstract classes.

I got to the same situation when trying to define an abstract class w/ some @In annotations... since they ignored, I tried to define @Name("myAbstractClass") - which does not make a lot of sense, but..

Question for Seam advanced users/devels: is it so that Seam annotations in super/abstract classes are not considered by Seam interceptor?? That would be an unfortunate restriction.

br,
Diego

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069090#4069090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069090