[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBPM Process Instance - Could not enlist in transaction

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 08:23:09 EDT 2007

The only reasons the hibernate.cfg.xml file wouldn't be found is if there's another one on your classpath, or if jbpm.cfg.xml is pointing at another file.

How do you know it's not being found?

Go to your local bookstore and read the new Hibernate book chapter on configuration.  Or browse online, but that's so old-school ;-)  You need to get some background so that you know what you're doing.

For myself, I'm using a Oracle via a jndi datasource under WebLogic:
    <!-- DataSource properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">jbpmDataSource</property>
  |     <!-- DataSource properties (end) -->
  |
  | and the Weblogic transaction manager:
  |     <!-- JTA transaction properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class">org.hibernate.transaction.WeblogicTransactionManagerLookup</property>
  |     <!-- JTA transaction properties (end) -->

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069139#4069139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069139