[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Help to design a process + API call : Dynamic Task

JeanGuyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 08:39:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a process to design , it's an approval process :

A person ask to close/delete a business entity in the database. Depend on the nature of the entity , we extract N person (it can be 1 2 3 4 , etc).

Each person will receive a Task Assignment at the same time (like a fork) : they must approve or reject.
If one of them , reject , the others assignment will be deleted , and a message will be sent to the initial asker. If everyone approve , the entity is deleted and a message is sent to all of them (asker and approvers)

Each process instance must have the same process definition (for stats purpose).

I have look a little and i have found getTaskMgmtInstance().addTaskInstance
getTaskMgmtDefinition().addTask

Obviously a dynamic Task must be linked to a Tasknode for later more complex process.

Sorry for the bad english.
Hope to have a answer soon :)

Best Regards,
Jean Guyer