[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Startup exception: Ajax4jsfFilter

amayen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 09:05:11 EDT 2007

First of all, thanks for the replies!

I'm also not convinced that my problems are based on ajax configuration,
since I removed them all from the xml's.

If I change the delegate member accessibility to protected, the error goes away (There comes a different error for me though which I did not had the time yet to resolve).

Maybe one of the developers could take a look at this, as it seams to me that the problem is the access modifier of the class member
org.jboss.seam.web.Ajax4jsfFilter.delegate (which probably should'nt be private).

Thanks again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069153#4069153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069153