[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is there a JBossWS client example for invoking a Seam ws

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 09:53:16 EDT 2007

Shane,

I can confirm that I no longer get the NPE.  httpSession.getAttribute("userId") is still returning null though.

Cheers,

Chris.

PS - my WS code is given in the original post.  To complete the picture, here is my client call and how to get at the JSESSIONID:

final DevelopmentService_Service service = new DevelopmentService_Service();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069171#4069171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069171