[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/Synchroniz

mr.lou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 11:57:06 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to run an example from the jBPM jPDL 3.2 User Guide. I have changed the database example a little bit so that the jUnit assertions are just some System.out.println and the program is starting by an public static void main.

Nice so far. But the main problem is to get all the necessary libraries to run this simple class. I have added a lot of jars now, but there is still an exception occurring.

The following exception occurs when i try to deploy the process definition with the following code:

  |     JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  |     try {
  |       jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
  |     } finally {
  |       jbpmContext.close();
  |     }

The exception:

  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/Synchronization
  | 	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.<init>(SessionImpl.java:213)
  | 	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.openSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:473)
  | 	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.openSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:497)
  | 	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.openSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:505)
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.getSession(DbPersistenceService.java:97)
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.getGraphSession(DbPersistenceService.java:234)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.getGraphSession(JbpmContext.java:539)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(JbpmContext.java:173)
  | 	at scr.own.ProcessWork.deploy(ProcessWork.java:91)
  | 	at scr.own.ProcessWork.testProcess(ProcessWork.java:71)
  | 	at scr.own.ProcessWork.main(ProcessWork.java:37)

It would be great if someone can tell me what to do!! Or is there somebody who just can tell me what libs I need to run this tutorial example?

thanks in advance
lou

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069240#4069240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069240