[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectManyCheckbox

JUnkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 12:45:12 EDT 2007

I have the same problem with all my other controls. Until now I only needed several <h:selectOneMenu> and could therefore work around the issue by just adding one single <f:selectItem> followed by <s:selectItems> as below. <f:selectItem> just works for me and pre-selects the last selection.

<h:selectOneMenu value="#{client.currency}" required="true">
  |   <s:convertEntity />
  |   <f:selectItem itemLabel="#{msg[client.currency.isocode]}" itemValue="#{client.currency}" />
  |   <s:selectItems value="#{allCurrencies.resultList}"
  |                  var="currency"
  |                  label="#{msg[currency.isocode]}"/>
  |   <s:validate/>
  | </h:selectOneMenu>

I have just seen your latest post. The allPaymentMethods.resultList is generated by a SMPC but I use a default PC in the action session bean. Good hint that I shouldn't mix them! Thanks again, I hope I can fix this issue that starts to get a real problem for me...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069273#4069273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069273