[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBOSS 3.2 - windows 2003 shutdown issue

jrwpmw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 14:00:58 EDT 2007

We are having problem when shutting down our Windows 2003 server the JBOSS service doesn't appear to 'die' and the shutdown process hangs leaving the machine in a state where it must be power cycled.

This is our (dedicated) Production Server.  We are also running Windows 2003 and the same version of JBOSS on our Development systems (which are VMWARE) and are not having the problem.

We are seeing port 1099 conflict issues in the JBOSS logs before this happens.

This other item may or may not be related!   But we've been having problems with this Production Server crashing/rebooting at times too.  To date, we have been replacing hardware to fix this problem but we are now not 100% sure it's a hardware problem.  Again - this may or may not have anything to do with the JBOSS problem.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069302#4069302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069302