[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiver got Stopped with Different JBM Version(1.0.X an

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 17:31:49 EDT 2007

Craig-

As already mentioned, 1.0.1.GA is *not* the latest in the 1.0 series.

Also, 1.2.0.GA is *not* the latest 1.2 release (1.2.0.SP2 is).

The latest GA release is 1.3.0.GA, and 1.4.0.CR2 will be out shortly followed shortly after by 1.4.0.GA.

We simply do not have the time to give free support on the forums for every old release. (If you had a support contract we would do this)

Just to clarify GA = General Availability = Production release

CR = Candiate release - these preceed a GA release.

SP = Service pack - used after a GA to apply important fixes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069392#4069392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069392