[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is there a JBossWS client example for invoking a Seam ws

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 23:07:30 EDT 2007

I've been using soapUI (http://www.soapui.org/) for some testing, though in my limited experience I don't think it supports cookies.  The web services test page in the seambay example actually sends a web service request from the browser, so it automatically gets cookie support (and therefore session propagation).

anonymous wrote : However I've not yet found a way to make a WS participate in an existing session (i.e. set my own JSESSIONID Cookie header).

What do you mean by "existing session"?  Is this a session that is created within a web app?  Keep in mind that the JBossWS servlet is different to your application (Seam) servlet, and that you are always going to have different session instances between the two.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069462#4069462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069462