[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Getting a list of the process variables in a process ins

lachelt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 10:07:41 EDT 2007

"wfenthusiast" wrote : You can get to the variables using the

  | Map processVars = processInstance.getContextInstance().getVariables();

Well that certainly seems like it should do what I want... but like Ricardo I also get a null value back from this.  Can someone please shed light on why this is the case?

kukeltje - Sounds like you are saying that the way I am doing it is the right way (and only way other than my own hibernate queries)?  This still doesn't give me access to a list of the variables?  How can I do that?

Thanks for the quick responses.
   -Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050500#4050500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050500