[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Cannot load JNI class from two different servlets

vogtp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 14:08:49 EDT 2007

I need to load some JNI code from two different servlets (potentially two different EARs).
When doing so (or even redeploy the EAR containing the servlet) I get a UnsatisfiedLinkError link error telling me that the native library is allready loaded in a other classloader.

I tried a couple of different approaches, including having the systemclassloader load the library or use a session bean to load the class and return it, but still running in different classloader problems.

I would be very gratefull if anyone could point me towards a possible solution.

Thanks
Patrick

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050576#4050576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050576