[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen enhancement

awhitford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 20:51:00 EDT 2007

I notice that this issue (http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-843) is still not on the roadmap.  (I recall that this had just missed the 1.1.7 release, but I had hoped that it would have been included in the 1.2.x release, and now I don't even see it scheduled for 1.3.)

Please don't forget about it because I am trying to promote a Java-first approach whereby the Entity beans begin as Java code, not a database table, and the DDL is derived from the Java code.  (This helps ensure that the Java annotations are correct and complete.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050636#4050636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050636