[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - multithreaded proxy object in servlet

ben.boehm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 2 02:01:57 EDT 2007

 Hi everyone,
 Sorry if my question is too noob to some of you.
 I have a servlet, in Init(), I intend to make an jndi request to an ejb in a cluster (suppose cluster X, the ejb is high availability across the cluster)
 I just wonder the proxy object from the jndi request is multithreaded or not ? I mean if there are a lot of http request to the servlet, and in each request I need to reuse the proxy object.
 If it's not multithreaded, what is your solution ? is it locking and release? or there's a better solution ?

 Thank you a lot
 Ben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050644#4050644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050644