[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: migration concerns. Seam 1.3 + Jboss 4.2 +?

liudan2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 2 03:10:44 EDT 2007

Thanks for your help.

We just noticed we have a few jsf components that directly cooperate with myfaces components. In this case, we have to stick to myfaces. I've spent a whole trying to get our app working with Jboss4.2+Seam1.3CVSBuild+MyFaces1.1.5+Tomahawk1.1.5, but with no luck.  Maybe myfaces is not truly jsf 1.2 compatible. Our site will go alive in a few weeks time. I guess the only solution is to wait until myfaces group releases a new version that is compatible with Seam1.3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050646#4050646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050646