[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityQuery by Extension wrong maxResults

dajevtic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 2 16:31:30 EDT 2007

Hi Gavin. You were probable right. I used the cvs nightly build of 0531 which still had the problem. I am now using the current cvs (freshly checked out) and the results are shown correctly now.

I don't override createQuery however I do have a rather "uncommon" use of EntityQuery. I extend EntityQuery and the extended object is a stateful ejb3 session bean where I did override setEjbql() and some other "non-vital" functions (+ added a couple of my own "commonly" used functions).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050696#4050696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050696