[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clustering design question

khkachn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 09:32:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I am using Jboss 4.0.5EJB and would like to move to a clustered setup, but I am not sure how best to implement this.

In my application requests come in via JMS, web services or http. The requests are processed a bit and then sent to external applications by JMS and the reply comes back also by JMS. I don't have any control on the external applications and have to match their specification (I can't add any data to the JMS message and expect to get it back).

Do I try to work out a scheme where requests always come back to the cluster node that sent them out (multiple queues or a selector) or is there a neat way to do this better with clustering and replication?

Thanks,

Ken

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050743#4050743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050743