[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - hot redeploy with *.page.xml ?

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 13:43:58 EDT 2007

According to

  | http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.2.1.GA/reference/en/html/gettingstarted.html#d0e2438

any pages.xml can be hot deployed without server restart, but Seam also support fine-grained definitions via *.page.xml, but these can be hot deployed it seems--I tried it.  Is there any possibility to support this?

Looking at [http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-715], Seam 1.3.0 will support specifying other pages.xml, but I like the fine-grained approach insofar as it allow me to search and edit more effectively than to crawl through my individual view definitions in pages.xml.

Otherwise, I think a small note to include in the forth-coming docs stating *.page.xml can not be hot deployed maybe helpful (avoid confusion)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050756#4050756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050756