[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <s:decorate /> with template property?

fhh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 20:05:03 EDT 2007

Hi!

I am trying to use the template property of <s:decorate /> (instead of facets) in Seam 1.2.1 .GA but it doesn't work for me. The <ui:insert /> in the decorateField.xhtml does not only insert the input child of <s:decorate /> but the whole page (which is  in a <ui:define /> because it uses a page template).

If I explicilty define

<ui:define name="input"><h:inputText value="#{mitgliedHome.instance.name}" required="true"/></ui:define>

and ajust the decorateField.xhtml file it works. Is this a mistake in the documentation or am I missing something?

Regards

Felix

P.S.: facelets 1.1.11 / JSF RI 1.2

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050777#4050777