[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - @Out with stateless beans should be outlawed?

flashguru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 22:51:05 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,
I did a very quick search to see if somebody asked this question recently, please let me know if this question was already answered.

Looking at the Component.disinjectAttributes() method, it only disinjects the @In attributes, but the @Out attributes are not nulled. I can understand the reasoning behind this logic.  But, if you use a stateless bean and you outject a variable with 'required = false',  and you are not careful, the next time the stateless bean is taken from the pool it will still have the old @Out attributes.

Should there be a big disclaimer when using @Out with stateless beans? or am I completely misunderstanding it.

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050786#4050786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050786