[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem in formatting mail text using jbpm mail tag

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 03:22:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have configured mail in jbpm 3.2 at the node leave. I am finding problem in doing html formatting of the body of the mail. None of the html tags are working in the body.

My question is how to do html formatting in the body of the mail.

<mail name="M_MailAction" actors="user(bert)"
  | 	        	to="#{Approve}"
  | 	        	template="jbpm.mail.templates.xml"
  | 	        	subject="Approval Mail to Admin"
  | 	        	text="Travel Approval in progress<br/>Approval Form:EmployeeId:#{EmployeeId}"/>

My question is how to do html formatting of the mail using jbpm mail support feature.

Warm Reagrds,
Naseem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050816#4050816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050816