[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam 1.3.0.alpha seam-gen error

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 06:33:51 EDT 2007

I had that earlier.  I have no solution at this time, just a work around.

I had two entities in my seam-gen.reveng.xml that had previously generated fine.  The first time I got the error all I had to do was delete the entities and run seam-gen again.  I was not successful with subsequent retries, where I ended up having to delete the entities and run seam-gen once per table:

<hibernate-reverse-engineering>
  | 	<schema-selection match-schema="DCSCORE"/>
  | </hibernate-reverse-engineering>

I would like to know a better solution to this...

Cheers,

Chris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050884#4050884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050884