[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBOSS 4.2.0 & MySQL

Informatica_HU_NL do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 08:44:04 EDT 2007

Hi we are students from the Netherlands.
We study at Hogeschool Utrecht.

We want JBOSS 4.2.0 to work in combination with our MySQL database for our project.

The documentation we found:
    * http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/02/25/jbossjdbc.html
    * http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SetUpMysqlAsDefaultDS
describes jaws.xml or standardjaws.xml

JBOSS 4.2.0 does not have jaws.xml in server/default/conf !

Now we are mad, we feel frustrated we want an answer !
We feel fucked up because we need to deal with this shit !
Please help us out. Because our school says we have to work with JBOSS and the teachers dont even know how it works themselves.
And we are getting a headache here from all the bullshit search-results on google.

Thanx for helping us out !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050924#4050924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050924