[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam + Maven + Richfaces + softeu

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 08:54:26 EDT 2007

Hi

I tried out to generate a seam project with the softeu plugin
(I've strong needs to use maven for the build because of maven is the standard in our company).

The first steps were really successfully.

But I noticed a problem to integrate richfaces lib. The richfaces tags are not resolved when I run the app.

Do you have an advice to get this thing running?

When I tried to integrate richfaces in the pom as dependency (from the jboss maven repo I tried version 3.0.0 and 3.0.1), the app is not able to start because of  configurations problems (I think ajax4jsf is defined twice)

TIA

Regards,
Martin

BTW, I know there is very good support for ant. But a support for maven would really beneficial. When I think I've to integrate an existing backend project developed on top of spring I could imagine that the integration will be a nightmare.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050930#4050930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050930